It’s Party Time, yes, winter holidays are here. Christmas Eve, New Year Eve, lots of occasions, party, and so, in this last week before Christmas, we better prepare ourselves to celebrate the last few days of 2018. I gathered these party looks, based on the trending winter fashions. I categorized them in 5 different party looks – Hollywood, White Christmas, Glittery Glam, Classy Little Black Dress look and Casual Party looks.
- Hollywood Glam Look- Hollywood themed party is very popular, and so does the Hollywood red carpet looks. A red long gown with a red high heel will definitely look super glamorous. With the proper accessories and lots of attitudes, you will surely pull out your inner superstar.
- White Christmas Look- Pure and simply elegant looks. White is always a bright festive color. White lace princess cut, flowy Empire Waist or white sheath dresses, you can’t go wrong with these glam white dresses.
- Glittery Sparkly Look- The more the better, specially when it’s Christmas time. Glitter is one of the super hot trends i.e. going on now. And at this festival time, anybody will sparkle with these dresses.
- Little Black Dress- The classic, elegant yet so stylish. Wear these our favorite LBD in your office parties or formal gatherings. And if you want to spice it up a little bit, then pair up your LBDs with a glittery sequenced golden or silver jacket. Voila, you are ready to rock.
- Casual Holiday Party Look- Casual but trendy, vibrant colors, perfect for any type of body shapes. Accessories with big earrings, sparkly eye makeup and stylish clutches, and you are all set for winter parties.
Enjoy the festival time.